How to Use ''Explore'' on Cameralyze Platform?
How to Use Explore on Cameralyze Platform?
This article was written to show how easy it is to use Cameralyze pre-built applications rather than building your application from scratch. You can use this article as a Cameralyze Explore guide. Explore includes more than 10,000 pre-built apps, making it easy to find and use the app you need.
You can watch the demo video below to guide you, or you can continue reading this article;
2. You can save both time and effort by using the Cameralyze pre-built application instead of creating your application.
3. You can start using it immediately by clicking on the application you want. For this guide, we chose the Face Counter application in explore section. You should just click to select button. That's it! All steps come pre-built.
4. In the application, if there is a point that does not work correctly or you entered it incompletely, you will see a warning icon with an orange exclamation point. For example, you need to customize the API for this application we have chosen. The exclamation mark will go away when you create your API.
To create your API, you can create your own API by clicking the "New Integration" button on the screen that appears when you click on the Send to an API card.
5. Would you like to test the application before running it? You do not need to complete all the steps to test your application. You can test the application at any step by clicking the "Preview" button. Let's see together how it works.
6. Just upload a sample image to see how it works.
Save time and effort by using pre-built apps from the Cameralyze Explore rather than building your app from the scratch up!